We needed a PowerShell Function to call from Winshuttle Workflow that would ensure the user was in SharePoint after a SQL load to the aspnetdb. The trick appears to be using "AllowUnsafeUpdates," similar to what many others have posted with their C# code. There were also some items noted in the config files where the machine.config required the FBA connection string in order for the PowerShell to work.
Asif Rehmani’s SharePoint Videos
- SharePoint 2013 FBA Pack and CAPTCHA on Multiple Web Front Ends
- The server was unable to save the form at this time. Please try again.
- Referencing a Custom Help Page with the Help.aspx page in SharePoint 2013
- Remove Old Winshuttle License Activations
- unable to cast object of type microsoft.sharepoint.webcontrols.splinkbutton