I got this message, “The server was unable to save the form at this time. Please try again.” when trying to create a folder on a document library. A quick search found this article where I found that restarting the "Sharepoint Search Hosting Controller" service fixed the problem. That was weird!
Asif Rehmani’s SharePoint Videos
- SharePoint 2013 FBA Pack and CAPTCHA on Multiple Web Front Ends
- The server was unable to save the form at this time. Please try again.
- Referencing a Custom Help Page with the Help.aspx page in SharePoint 2013
- Remove Old Winshuttle License Activations
- unable to cast object of type microsoft.sharepoint.webcontrols.splinkbutton